- Coordinate Opening Escrow
- Review purchase agreement, counter offers, all addendums.
- Ensure everything is fully executed with proper dates, initials, signatures, and the broker information is completed.
- Send intro email to client(s)/vendor(s) with all necessary documents attached
- Enter all of the contacts and appropriate dates/times/locations into Folio and share with you & your client(s).
- Ensure seller disclosures are provided within contract timelines.
- Submitting and uploading the Greensheet
- Maintaining & ensuring file in compliance
- Prepare all disclosures; including state specific and broker specific forms.
- Ensure your buyer is provided a copy of all reports and booklets that are provided and/or required.
- Upload all disclosures, documents, and reports into online transaction management service as they are received or fully executed throughout the transaction.
- Maintain constant contact with all parties involved for status updates as well as items outstanding. (You will be copied on all communications)
- Ensure that escrow is in receipt of all Invoices and Commission Instructions.
- Order any requested escrow amendments.
- Track the escrow time-frames for receipt of earnest money deposit, delivery and return of escrow packages, and delivery of HOA documents as applicable.
- Schedule all Appointments (Inspections, Closing, Final Walk Through etc...).
- Prepare request for repairs or any changes to contract as needed.